Sunday, July 23, 2006

 

Managing Anger

I attended a 10 hour Anger Management class over the past 2 weekwends. A Court ordered event... but still, a valuable use of time.

My anger is devided into two categories. My family vs. the world. I mange my anger extraordinarily well with regards to things that happen. However, I DO have button pushers in my life. My Kids, My Dad - they can make me lose my cool.

One of the homework assignments of the Class was to write a log of when I was made angry. This action caused me to prethink my anger and NOT let it get the best of me. By thinking about all this, caused me to deal with situations in a non-anger fashion.

This Class was part of my cookie-cutter penalty for getting into the System. However, I was inspired to benefit from it and I did.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?